XL Prep Resistant Ink - Colors
XL Colors provide enhanced visibility for procedural orientation. Colors available include red, green, and purple.
All ViXL® Ink is visible up to 10x longer vs. Traditional Ink
XL Colors are specifically designed for:
- Aiding in procedural orientation - perfect for "mommy make overs" where multiple procedures are being preformed
- Marking patients with skin tones pigments of 5 and 6 for improved visibility - for red and green colors only
- Offering an alternative to those concerned with California's Proposition 65 - for red and green colors only
- Surgical site as recommended by the Joint Commission Protocol for Correct Site Marking.
- Ideal for orthopedic and spine procedures
- Plastic Surgery procedures that include extensive marking (i.e. breast lifts, tummy tucks, etc.)
- For any procedure where aggressive preps like CHG may be used.
Please note all Viscot Medical Markers are designed for single patient use.
- Ink Type : XL Prep Resistant Ink
- Size : Full Size
- Sterile/Non-Sterile : ONLY Non-sterile
- Tip : Fine/Regular