Tor-Mark | Complete Cataract Surgical Marker
Everything thing you need to mark for toric lense cataract procedures.
- The only all-in-one toric marking device available: marker, blades, level and Gimbel/Mendez Ring all in one device.
- The only disposable one step device available - save time on marking, on sterilization costs and processing times.
- Black and white Gimbel/Mendez Ring designed for highly visible demarcations, easy axis marking within one degree.
- Includes the same bubble level as standard Bubble Markers. A tried and true method for more accurate markings.
- Increases the ease of centering the marks on the cornea - the circumference of the marking blades are more narrow than standard toric marking devices.
- Easily moved axis for quick and simple adjustments.
- Marking blades are the same standard thin size similar to other available devices.
Why move to single use?
- Improves patient safety and decreases the risk of contamination. Using a brand new instrument for each surgery helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Consistent marks for every procedure. Single-use instruments provide consistent and reliable performance for every case
- Eliminates reprocessing and sterilization costs. Helps increase operational efficiencies by removing the burden of re-sterilizing or repairing damaged instruments.
Qty: 5 pieces per case
Please note this item is currently only available within the United States.
Please note all Viscot Medical Markers are designed for single patient use.
- Sterile or Non Sterile : Sterile
- Tip : Regular
- Ink Type : Gentian Violet
- Ink Color : Purple
- Barrel Type : Mini