Custom Medication Label Kits
Viscot offers a complete Medication Label Kit designed to support compliance of the Joint Commission requirement for labeling medication on and off the sterile field in accordance with their National Patient Safety Goals. The kit includes everything you need to mark, label syringes, medicine cups, basins, etc.
All Viscot Vismark® Medication Labels are:
- Waterproof & fluid resistant - ink will not come of or become illegible due to contact with fluids
- Smudge Proof - eliminates concerns of errors due to smearing
- Residue Free - eliminates build-up on stainless basins and cups
- Tear Free - simplifies cleanup for sterile processing, saving time
Viscot Medical offers absolutely free customization & color coding
- No price difference from blank or stock labels - black and white and color cost the same
- Custom printing shown to improve productivity and safety - No more hard to read handwriting
- White Paper here
- Our expertise includes customizing Ophthalmic, CV/Vascular, Neuro, Ent, General/Gyn, Cath/Ep Lab, Interventional Radiology, Pain Management medication labels.
A PDF proof will be provided upon request prior to purchase of our custom labels.
We can also offer the following in your custom medication label kits:
- Fluid resistant, flexible rulers
- Our popular Dual Tip Marker
- Medication Label Markers
- a Time Out Tent
- Basin Tags
Paper labels available upon requests.
We also offer free customization on donor labels. All current donor labels are set to UNOS standards.
Roll labels are available and can be customized for an additional fee.
Viscot Medical works with most kit packers.