Select an option to see stock
- Eliminating the stress and cost of using a second ultra-fine tip marker during a procedure due to the tip clogging from fats, oils, or any moisture on the skin
- Providing even, fine, detailed lines for the anatomy of a blepharoplasty
- Plastic Surgery - facial procedures where fine, detailed lines are needed.
- Ophthalmic procedures – marking the toric lens
- Any procedures where a finer line may be required
All Viscot Medical Ultra-Fine tips are soft and rounded to avoid trauma to the delicate tissue.
Please note all Viscot Medical Markers are designed for single patient use.
- Ink Type : Traditional Ink - Gentian Violet
- Size : Full Size
- Sterile/Non-Sterile : Available Both Non-Sterile and Sterile
- Tip : Twin Tip - Ultra Fine
Ideal Blepharoplasty Surgical Marker