Blephmarker® | Surgical Marker with Two Ultra Fine Tips
Select an option to see stock
Twin Ultra Fine Tip Marker
- Eliminating the stress and cost of using a second ultra-fine tip marker during a procedure due to the tip clogging from fats, oils, or any moisture on the skin
- Providing even, fine, detailed lines for the anatomy of a blepharoplasty
- Plastic Surgery - facial procedures where fine, detailed lines are needed.
- Ophthalmic procedures – marking the toric lens
- Any procedures where a finer line may be required
All Viscot Medical Ultra-Fine tips are soft and rounded to avoid trauma to the delicate tissue.
Please note all Viscot Medical Markers are designed for single patient use.
- Sterile or Non Sterile : Sterile
- Sterile or Non Sterile : Non Sterile
- Tip : Two Tips
- Tip : Ultra Fine
- Ink Type : Gentian Violet
- Ink Color : Purple
- Barrel Type : Full Size
Ideal Blepharoplasty Surgical Marker