[BLOG POST] – Stop, You Forgot to Mark the Site
Things can go wrong very easily if you don’t marker your surgical site.
We’ve heard all the issues: the mark won’t come off; the mark comes off to easily; purple ink doesn’t show up on the patient; etc.
Luckily Viscot Medical has the most complete line of surgical markers to meet all clinical needs. Click each link below to learn more:
- XL Prep Resistant Ink Marker
- Xl Prep Resistant Ink Colors
- Traditional (Gentian Violet) Surgical Ink Marker
- E•Z Removable Ink™ Marker
- AllSkin™ Brilliant Blue Ink Marker
Don’t want to use a marker? Try our new TAT Markers – the alternative correct site marking solution to skin markers.
For help choosing the right ink for your needs contact us here or call 1.800.221.0658.
Here’s an innovated idea to help you remember to mark your site.